Safe Sanctuary Training& Background Check
Action Required: Watch the training video, capture answers to the assessment questions, fully complete, sign, and submit the electronic Safe Sanctuary Training Document Packet. Final approval confirmation will be returned via email once cleared.
- Safe Sanctuary Training:
- For convenience, attached is the 20min SUMC Virtual Safe Sanctuary Training Video. For compliance regarding policy, training is required by all volunteers every two years.
- Face-to-face training sessions will be scheduled quarterly for special events and unique circumstances.
- The electronic Safe Sanctuary Training Document must be fully completed, signed, and submitted for final approval.
- Safe Sanctuary Required Documents Packet
- Background Check:
- The electronic Background Check Form is a part of the Safe Sanctuary Training Document that must be fully completed, signed, and submitted.
- The Church covers all background check expenses.
- Results take 7-10 workdays.
- Per Policy, updated background checks are required every two years.