Disciple Bible Outreach Ministries (DBOM)
 
www.DiscipleBibleOutreach.org

Vision Statement
Making Disciples through Bible study to bring God's grace to a hurting world.


Our prison ministry teaches the "Disciple I" curriculum and is lead by Jermaine Gardner. Each student is given a gift of the NIV Life Application Study Bible along with other study materials to keep and use as they become disciples of Jesus Christ. In addition to fellowship and learning Scripture, the students are invited to participate in the Lord's Supper and an occasional Agape love feast.

 

Bill Eubanks, a leader for many years before moving, stated: God has really blessed us during the study of His Word, lively discussions, several healings, and a general sense of unity. One student testified in class that being incarcerated saved his life and being a part of this class was instrumental in saving his soul. To God be the glory for the great things He has done.

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

WANTED: Someone (You?) to help others Get Out Of Jail Free

If you have an interest in nurturing the spiritual growth of the men incarcerated in the Correctional Center at Newport, please consider volunteering your time in support of our prison ministry. N.C. statistics indicate that inmates involved in religious programs have only a 20% chance of being incarcerated again. Those not involved have an 80% chance of re-offending.

“If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.” John 8:36
When these men experience Jesus and His love, they are free indeed!

If you are interested in this ministry, please contact Jermaine Gardner.